[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Updated] D1964: Fix opening attachments in Opaque S/MIME encrypted messages

knauss (Sandro Knauß) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 21 09:26:59 BST 2016

knauss added a comment.

  The fix does not makes sense in that what you discribe and addContent is for sure wrong to fix this. We don't want to change the mail it self, we attach a extra part.
  I think the problem is that the partent Node (mNode) is not added as extra node. nodehelpertest should be test this.

  If it is encrypted this part only CryptoMessagePart::startDecryption(KMime::Content *data) should be called that does decrypt+verification. But maybe you have a "special" opaque SMIME message, that triggers the verification.

  Can you places add a test for this.
  attachmenttest and/or rendertest (that lives in messageviewer/src/messagepartthemes/default/autotests)

  To create a test mail, you can run kmail like we does it for the tests and select than a key in the test keyring:
  GNUPGHOME=<BUILDPATH>/messagelib/messagecore/autotests/gnupg_home gpg-agent --daemon kmail

REPOSITORY
  rMESSAGELIB PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1964