[Kde-pim] Build instructions are incomplete

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue Jul 19 14:28:26 BST 2016

Hi,

thanks for notifying us. Those are instructions for KDE4 version of PIM and
even then they are probably very very outdated.

Best way to build KDE PIM nowadays using kdesrc-build tool [0]. To compile the
entire KDE PIM, just run

kdesrc-build kde-pimlibs kde-pim

I'll update the instructions on the wiki.

Dan

[0] https://kdesrc-build.kde.org/

On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 6:36:19 AM CEST Volker Wysk wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to build KDEPIM, by following the instructions on
> https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development/Start
>
> There are referenced, under "The little longer guide", the scripts build-
> config, findup and kde-bashrc. It's sait that they are on https://
> techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Environment. But this page is empty.
>
> Bye
> V.W.

Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683