[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Commented On] D2038: A new akonadi resource type implementing the Tomboy REST API

knauss (Sandro Knauß) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 14 16:40:31 BST 2016

knauss added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:140
>
> -add_subdirectory(resources)
> +add_subdirectory(resources
>  add_subdirectory(agents)

typo? forgotten ) ? or is this only a error in the view?

> README:14
> +other server implemantations (e.g. Rainy). But you are free to test it
> +and to report your experiences.

Add a note that you have a copy of the o2 lib inside the sudir o2 and the lisnce of that lib + the git checkout.
 + document every change to the libriary as a set of patches ( if you made any changes that are not upstream)

Btw distributions are mostly not happy with copies of libraries, so they wanna strip this out again. If the library ( I know that Dan suggested you to ship a copy).

So if we can delete the copy with the nexit iteration, it would be great.

> acknowledgements.md:1
> +# o2 by Akos Polster
> +

wrongy copied file? This should only exist in the o2 sudir? Is there is any file thatis under this lisence in that folder?

If not: delete
otherwise you need to specifiy which files are under what licsense, because files without a lisence headers exist like the .rc and the CMakeLists.txt file.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIMRUNTIME KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2038