[Kde-pim] which repositories

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmx.com
Sat Jan 9 13:36:23 GMT 2016

Hi,

On samedi 9 janvier 2016 13:23:13 CET Martin Koller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I recently read about a lot of repo splitting in KDE PIM.
> I would like to build the KF5 Version of PIM from source (currently openSuse
> 13.2 still provides the KDE4 version).
>
> Sadly the KDE wikis are horribly outdated so I can't find what repos I
> currently need to build the whole kdepim suite.
> I assume it's the list at https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/pim
> Is that correct and up to date ?
> Also, in which order do I have to build/install them ?

Here's the order I use :
akonadi (the Akonadi server)
kmime
kcontacts
kcalcore
syndication
kholidays
kimap
kpimtextedit
kdepimlibs/akonadi [1]
kdepimlibs/akonadi-mime
kmailtransport
kidentitymanagement
kcalutils
kdepimlibs/akonadi-contact
akonadi-calendar
kdepimlibs/akonadi-notes
kdepimlibs/akonadi-socialutils
kmbox
kblog
kalarmcal
kldap
ktnef
kontactinterface
kdepimlibs/kioslave
gpgmepp
akonadi-search
libkgapi
libkolabxml
libkolab
kdepim-runtime
libkdepim
pimcommon
libkleo
grantleetheme
kdepim-apps-libs
libgravatar
mailimporter
calendarsupport
kdgantt2
eventviews
incidenceeditor
messagelib
mailcommon
libksieve
kdepim

[1] You can just build the meta kdepimlibs without building each
subdirectories

Christophe