[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Commented On] D927: Implement KDBusService alternative for Windows

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 10 15:08:02 GMT 2016

aheinecke added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  kleopatra/autotests/kuniqueservicetest.cpp:46 I'm also changing the nullptr's in my code to Q_NULLPTR as this is used (nearly) everywhere else in KDEPIM.
  kleopatra/utils/kuniqueservice_win.cpp:54 Right and for getForeignResponder, too.
  kleopatra/utils/kuniqueservice_win.cpp:219 I've tested this and get compile errors. Probably because the header which declares the Q_OBJECT is called kuniqueapplication and the .cpp files have the _dbus and _win suffixes?

  If I remove the line from kuniqueservice_dbus.cpp I also get compile errors.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIM KDE PIM

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D927