[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Updated] D994: [WIP] Parse .desktop files with KConfig

dvratil (Daniel Vrátil) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 20 14:32:26 GMT 2016

dvratil added a comment.

  We don't really need the map of all languages, we only want to load the one that corresponds to current user locale (the reason we did so was that QSettings does not support the locale). I think that KConfig or KDesktopFile support the localized entries out of the box, maybe you just need to flip some switch somewhere.

  So I think  if you just read the key "Name", you should automatically get the localized value.

REPOSITORY
  rAKONADI Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D994