Add grantlee to build dependencies in kdesrc-build

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Tue Dec 27 13:59:20 GMT 2016

Hey,

> I'm tired. I wanted to work on a few bugs these few free days I've had, but
> instead I've wasted over 2 days on just trying to make the damn thing
> compile.

ej what?

How we should actually help, we if we only get a very small picture of what
went wrong at your attempt to build things. I only can tell, that it works for
me on a Debian unstable system. And because neon got current kdepim compiled,
it must work there too ;)

But only blaming kdepim in being so complicated to compile, isn't helping
anyone. Yes we are based on many things, that's why you test with kdepim
indirectly also your surrounded system. With actual build issues, we can look
how we can improve things, so others can build more easily... The problem is,
that we as core developer don't see these issues, because we already have a
building environment set up, that's why we can't improve there without getting
input.

Best Regards,

sandro