libkdav

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Thu Dec 29 12:55:10 GMT 2016

Hey,

> I discussed this with Laurent back in September and I think we should use
> "PIM" or "KPIM" namespace for our libs. Of course switching that everywhere
> is a huge effort, that's why we haven't done that anywhere yet, but maybe
> KDAV could be a first step in the right direction...

that sounds good. I'll move that accordingly.

> > * CI support will come  and is already requested :)
> Make sure to add the library to the "KDE PIM" view on the CI as well.

Yepp, both parts are requested :)

> Haven't checked the code yet, but as Laurent suggested, we should have at
> least rudimentary autotests.

Yes autotests are nice, but first I had to write a first test against a live
server (test/testsever) to get a first impression how the library to use. But
now I have a rough idea about the usagepatterns of the library. Because the
library itself using KIO in background, I'll have to create a fake server etc.

Best Regards,

sandro