Add grantlee to build dependencies in kdesrc-build

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 19:17:43 GMT 2016

Add it as a dependency in kde-build-metadata/dependency-data ?

I'm testing to build kde-pim now on neon. without adding grantlee from KSB.
If this works. I don't think it's necessary anymore to add it.

*Ovidiu - Florin BOGDAN*
GeekAliens.com <http://ovidiu.geekaliens.com>
Kubuntu România <http://kubuntu.org>
<http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13>