Add grantlee to build dependencies in kdesrc-build

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 16:06:14 GMT 2016

You're right. I know it doesn't help you fix the problem. I got very
frustrated about the issue. And this time I said something about it.

Do you guys have a wiki entry or a blog post that explains how to set up
your environment for building kde-pim? I haven't found one. If not this
would be a great way to fix that issue.

KDevelop had a similar issue, and Kevin Funk made a blog post explaining
how to set up the build environment. I haven't had problems with it since.

Pe 27 dec. 2016 15:59, "Sandro Knauß" <sknauss at kde.org> a scris: