Building KDE PIM with kdesrc-build

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sat Aug 13 10:18:52 BST 2016

Hi

Am Samstag, 13. August 2016, 10:27:18 CEST schrieb Tom Warnke:
> 2. kdesrc-build seems to prefer include files from devel packages that I
> installed with my system package manager (I'm on opensuse tumbleweed) over
> the  include files it created and installed itself. If I remove the devel
> packages, the correct include files are used. I guess that is a problem in
> my kdesrc- build setup or again an environment variable.

I have the same problem. kdesrc-build fails because my system's Qt5 version is
insufficient:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:133 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package "Qt5" that is compatible
  with requested version "5.6.0".

  The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake, version: 5.5.1

I would remove qtbase5-dev from my system, so the kdesrc-build version would
be used, but this would remove a whole lot of other development packages as
well.

Volker