[Kde-pim] HOW TO: Bump library version numbers without breaking the CI system

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Mon Apr 4 09:38:42 BST 2016

Hi Ben,

thanks for the message. In future this hopefully not happen again.

> On that note: could you folks work on cutting the level of
> interdependency between your "split" repositories? They're all
> effectively still one unit, with a linear build order being absolutely
> required, completely defeating the point of splitting the
> repositories.

We are aware of that and this is clearly a goal we wanna reach, but our team
is small, so it will take a while to clean everything up. With the split we
see now more clearly what dependes on what and untaggle the dependencies.

Regards,

sandro