[Kde-pim] Kalendar: new calendar application

Gregorio . devim at outlook.it
Mon Apr 4 21:24:00 BST 2016

Hello,

I'm a student without experience and maybe not so good,
but I decided to start the development of a new calendar application. I
saw korganizer but I'd like something more similar to gnome-calendar.

I already wrote in this mailing-list to propose the project for the GSoC without much success, but I started the project anyway on my own.

The project is hosted here:
https://github.com/echo-devim/kalendar

I'm
 doing this project also to learn more about C++ and Qt. I'm using C++11
 and Qt5. It's my first long-term project and I don't know how long I'll
 work on it. Probably in the future months I'll be enough busy.

I'm here just to bring the project to your
attention, if you don't like this idea ignore me, otherwise you can
fork/help the project.

Kalendar actually isn't stable, it's only in an early stage. I'd like to see this project as part of KDE, also if I don't know your rules and coding style.

Kind regards,
Gregorio