[Kde-pim] QT 5.6.0

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Sat Apr 16 11:43:43 BST 2016

On Friday, 15 April 2016 13:25:36 CEST, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> price to pay for working with others and other teams, that's
> the price to pay
> to have one day a useful CI for KDEPIM.
>
> Note that a "useful CI for KDEPIM" is badly needed if we want to have the
> faintest chance of reworking the applications architecture as
> discussed during
> the sprint. It is *that* important.

Hi,
how many repositories is it in total? Qt 5.6 results for all of KF5 have
been available [1] for some time. Extending this CI matrix for other
applications which want multi-version CI coverage is reasonably easy.

If you guys want that, please say so and point me to a list of KDE modules
to build (in order), or a script which can produce that order from
kde-build-metadata.

With kind regards,
Jan

[1] http://ci-logs.kde.flaska.net/matrix.html