[Kde-pim] Akonadi Kolab resource notes handling

Konrad Renner konrad.renner at kolabnow.com
Mon Apr 25 22:35:52 BST 2016

Hi!

Thank you for the fast reply, I will send you an example note with attachments, please let me know how Akonadi/KJots behave.

I am pleased that the app is helpful for you :-)

Yeah the Webinterface also does not support attachments, so the whole thing is hard to test for me, except the Android/Java part...

Yours, Konrad