[Kde-pim] gpgmepp requires "too fresh" gpgme

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Sat Apr 16 11:50:11 BST 2016

Hi Andre,
your commit 232b55ca18710a156bf7364f2e8de986a089bbb2 bumps the minimal
required version of gpgme to something which is not available in RHEL7.

Are you OK with a patch which #ifdefs this method to always return
"unknown" in case the gpgme_data_identify is not available? I really prefer
ongoing availability of gpgme for users of RHEL7 for obvious reasons, but I
can understand that that might not be the case for others -- you're the
maintainer, so it's your call. I'll be happy to help support this on RHEL7
until EL8 gets rleased, eventually.

Cheers,
Jan

--