[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Abandoned] D927: Implement KDBusService alternative for Windows

aheinecke (Andre Heinecke) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 27 16:25:29 BST 2016

aheinecke abandoned this revision.
aheinecke added a comment.

  I've commited this now in Kleopatra as I was carring it around as a patch in Gpg4win and that was bad. It's easier for me to maintain this as part of Kleopatra until we have a better solution.
  http://commits.kde.org/kleopatra/24a0b52a2241e827903b53a9585bd16eba902a02
  A more generic variant of this is still on my todo as gpgtoolchain (MacOS) said they might be interested in including Kleopatra. I'll add a new backlog item and link it in the task.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEPIM KDE PIM

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D927