[Kde-pim] change IMAP server address

Romain romainguinot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:02:39 BST 2015

Hi Dan,

Thx for the details!

the other day I thought of a different solution that works for me : for now
whenever that offiice365 GeoDNS junk is not working, i just point a working
server to outlook.office365.com directly in /etc/hosts so that way i don't
have to change anything in the KMail / Akonadi config and it always thinks
it is talking to the same hostname.

not a very hip solution but it #worksforme.

Cheers!
Romain.

--
Romain.