[Kde-pim] Akonadi plaismoid

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sun Oct 4 10:28:44 BST 2015

On sobota 3. října 2015 23:56:37 CEST Martin Klapetek wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Daniel Vrátil <dvratil at kde.org> wrote:
> > On čtvrtek 1. října 2015 19:09:03 CEST Marcin "WMP" Janowski wrote:
> > > Hello, i looking for any developer who want work ok create akonadi
> > > plaismoid. Most important for me is add to calendar plaismoid events
> > > from korganizer and notification on plasma. I want to assist with
> > > cash, but i'm work in central and eastern Europe and do not earn in
> > > euros :(
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > as far as I know the Plasma team is working on adding events to the
> > calendar
> > in the "Clock" applet for Plasma 5.5. I am not aware of any other plans to
> > have dedicated tasks or calendar applets atm.
>
> As the current calendar applet maintainer, I have no plans for that*. If
> there
> are any other plans or people working on it, I do not know and/or it's not
> public.
>
> *) read as "would be cool to finally have, but I have no time to work on it
> myself"

I talked about it with David E. on QtCS and in Randa, he was planning to do
it, but AFAIK there's no progress yet. I'll ping him about the progress or if
he needs any help. I want that thing too :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683