[Kde-pim] kde-pim mailing list archives

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Oct 27 11:48:21 GMT 2015

Hi,

On Monday 26 October 2015 20:39:53 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Alternatively, do what I've done for the kdepim-users list, i.e.
> manually point to the external archive. (See
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users)

This would be enough for me. A way to find a link to an archived mail with the
information available from the listinfo page was what I needed. This info text
also makes it clear that the empty archives are "known" and not a bug /
temporary issue.

Of course if someone puts in the effort to enable the Archive and see to it
that the history is populated this would also be welcome. But as a solution
that requires the minimum effort just linking to the external archive works for
me.

Regards,
Andre

--