[Kde-pim] New release: libkolab 1.0.2, libkolabxml 1.1.2

Christian Mollekopf mollekopf at kolabsys.com
Wed Nov 25 13:51:48 GMT 2015

Hey,

I'd like to announce the release of:

libkolab 1.0.2
libkolabxml 1.1.2

The libkolabxml release contains build fixes for building the tests with QT5
(it doesn't use Qt otherwise).

The libkolab release is necessary for building with KDE Frameworks. This
release was necessary because libkolab is currently using KDE Containers in
it's interface, that have had binary incompatible changes. Therefore the 1.0
series does also no longer build with libcalendaring and is therefore only
recommended for use with Kontact. For use on servers please continue to use
the 0.6 series. I plan on cleaning this up for libkolab 2.0 by removing the
KDE containers from the interface, so we don't end up in a similar situation
again.

The tarballs can be found
   http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/releases/libkolab-1.0.2.tar.gz
   http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/releases/libkolab-1.0.2.tar.gz.gpg