[Kde-pim] KDE PIM Split?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Nov 30 09:43:36 GMT 2015

Hi Pim devels,

I've received a slew of tickets which appears to be laying the ground
work for splitting out all the PIM libraries into separate
repositories.

Before this happens can we:

1) Confirm this is the appropriate way to split it
2) Confirm the code is ready to build independently, and that no cross
dependencies exist
3) Look into reviewing how the repositories will be populated - will
they be the same as the kdelibs -> frameworks split?

Just a bit concerned as I haven't seen anything about this anywhere
until I got a pile of tickets in my inbox.

Thanks,
Ben