[Kde-pim] Jenkins mails make the list unreadable again.

Sergio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:32:21 BST 2015

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 19:49:59 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sunday 24 May 2015 11:27:59 laurent Montel wrote:
> > You can create a kmail filter based on subject "[Kde-pim] Jenkins-kde-ci"
> > and move it in other directory.
>
> Then why have a CI in the first place?

Having filters and caring about CI are not mutually exclusive. I move CI e-
mails to another folder but still read them and I like to ctrl+A delete after
the build is fixed.

I think an improvement would be if the OSX failures would also be forwarded to
kde-mac mailling list. The kdepim team is clueless about the current build-
failure, we're not ignoring it. Dvratil already asked for help on kde-devel
ML, so all we can do now is wait.

Regards,
Sérgio Martins