[Kde-pim] Testing Akonadi master branch

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Wed Jul 1 08:54:00 BST 2015

Hi!

What are the requirements for testing Akonadi master branch?

I currently use self-compiled kdepimlibs, kdepim-runtime, kmail from 4.14
branches and self-compiled Akonadi from 1.13 branch together with KDEPIM
debian packages 4.14.5/6 or so from Debian experimental.

I bet for testing Akonadi master branch I need to use Qt5 based KDEPIM? Or
can 4.14 KDEPIM work with Akonadi from master?

As Maxy uploads KF5/Plasma 5 packages to Debian unstable like crazy, I think
I soon can have all of the infrastructure in place to have a go at Qt5
KDEPIM without compiling all of KDE/Plasma.

Thanks,
--
Martin