[Kde-pim] Why install autotests/testresource? (aka Knut resource)

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:45:14 BST 2015

Hi,

I can see a "Knut" resource option when adding an address book in
KAddressBook/KF5. I don't know what this is or who is Knut (hey
Knut!), but the source code for it is in
kdepimlibs/akonadi/autotests/testresource/ and IMO it's not logical to
publicly install resources designed as tests onto users' systems. So
it should either be moved out of autotests or not be install()-ed.

Please clarify how is my reasoning wrong.

--
Alexander Potashev