[Kde-pim] applying to GSoC 2015 kde-pim Community- kontact

Md Ekramul Ansari ekramulansari.work at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:17:34 GMT 2015

I am an undergraduate computer science student GSoC 2015[1] candidate from
National Institute of Technology, HP, India [2].i am interested in
contributing to kontact [3] part of kde-pim community [4].I have gone
through the idea page of kde where i found  kontact project [5].I have also
read the  docmentation [6] of kontact and I am really enthusiastic  about
contributing to kontact.
Basicaly I am newbie but i have gone through the software properly.I wish
to  have a bit of your guidance so as how to start up working upon kontact
project.Please give me brief detail about how  i may start up contributing
for this project and also provide me the required links and details so that
i can dive deep into the project.

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
[2] http://www.nith.ac.in
[3] https://userbase.kde.org/Kontact