[Kde-pim] New kcalcore maintainer

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:56:03 GMT 2015

Hey,

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Sandro Knauß <sknauss at kde.org> wrote:

> It would be great to get some connections to the applications, that use
> kcalcore to discuss the further development with them. I know about kube,
> zanshin, digikam, plama-workspace, what else?

Fwiw, plasma-workspace does have the calendar dataengine
but it is not used and there is a new solution that will make this
dataengine obsolete. This new thing will use plugins and Dan
Vratil made akonadi plugin, probably using KCalCore, but this
will be part of PIM, not part of plasma-workspace.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer