[Kde-pim] akonadi-search tests

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sat Apr 18 11:29:51 BST 2015

On 18.04.2015 03:05, Sandro Knauß wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I merged now the kolab patches, but because akonadi-search lives in
>  playground I havn't the right to delete the deb/kolab-merge branch :(

Whooooooo, thanks! I'll take care of the branch.

> I also fixed now the tests and activate them. Unfortunatelly I couldn't
> run the akonadi related test, so they are still decatived:
>
> agent/autotests/CMakeLists.txt l57
> add_akonadi_isolated_test_advanced(schedulertest.cpp
> "${scheduler_SRCS}" "${indexer_LIBS}")
> add_akonadi_isolated_test_advanced(collectionindexingjobtest.cpp
> "${scheduler_SRCS}" "${indexer_LIBS}")
>
> they are not finding the akonaditest executeable:
> "Unable to find executable: /akonaditest"

There was a bug in the add_akonadi_isolated_test macro which was not
finding akonaditest
properly when used outside kdepimlibs  I fixed it in kdepimlibs master
and activated the tests.
They are now started correctly, but they still fail. I will look into
fixing them later today.

> * searchplugintest seems not a super stable test if I run it multiple
> times it sometimes fails. The failing test is indicated that it does
> not get any results.
> So maybe the write isn't done when performing the read.

Looks like some timing issue related to delayed indexing or something.

Cheers,
Dan

> Regads,
>
> sandro