[Kde-pim] akonadi-search tests

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Sat Apr 18 02:05:06 BST 2015

Hey,

I merged now the kolab patches, but because akonadi-search lives in
 playground I havn't the right to delete the deb/kolab-merge branch :(

I also fixed now the tests and activate them. Unfortunatelly I couldn't
run the akonadi related test, so they are still decatived:

agent/autotests/CMakeLists.txt l57
add_akonadi_isolated_test_advanced(schedulertest.cpp "${scheduler_SRCS}" "${indexer_LIBS}")
add_akonadi_isolated_test_advanced(collectionindexingjobtest.cpp "${scheduler_SRCS}" "${indexer_LIBS}")

they are not finding the akonaditest executeable:
"Unable to find executable: /akonaditest"

* searchplugintest seems not a super stable test if I run it multiple
times it sometimes fails. The failing test is indicated that it does not get any results.
So maybe the write isn't done when performing the read.

Regads,

sandro