[Kde-pim] MailTransport sendmail related Akonadi error

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Mon Oct 6 23:55:33 BST 2014

When I try to send a mail (in KAlarm) using sendmail, MailTransport::MessageQueueJob returns an error "Unable to add item part". This is from an ItemCreateJob set up in MessageQueueJob::Private::outboxRequestResult(). Can anybody help as to why this is happening? I attach the output shown in the akonadiconsole Debugger (saved as rich text) and Query Debugger tabs. The errors can be seen at the end of each log file.

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.