[Kde-pim] Project: Active Mail

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:22:35 GMT 2014

Thanks a lot, Thomas and Kevin for your much needed guidance.

I too have spotted some errors in the anchors of tool-bar layout  and
I think I can fix them. But when I  build only mail in the mobile by
opening: mail -> CMakeLists.txt in QtCreator, and run it (compile it),
I am getting this error:

Akonadi/Item no such file or declarativeakonadiitem.h directory.

I am definitely missing some links to the required libraries or
something else. Can someone please help me rectify this so that I can
start working on the patch?

Thanks and regards,
Abhijeet