[Kde-pim] Should akonadi_nepomuk_feeder be running in mast or 4.13?

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 14:51:45 GMT 2014

On Thursday 13 of March 2014 15:19:53 laurent Montel wrote:
> On jeudi 13 mars 2014 15:05:56 Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> > On Thursday 13 of March 2014 22:53:32 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > > Built from master. When i start akonadi, I also get the
> > > akonadi_nepomuk_feeder process starting.
> >
> > Most probably it's left there from your previous builds (it has been
> > removed from kdepim-runtime master a while ago). Just remove
> > /usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuk_feeder.
> >
> > Dan
>
> David told me about this problem too.
> He thought that it will go to provide a black list for agent which is
> removed in next version. So for dev user we can continue to use all without
> remove it but it will not load at startup.
>
> What do you think about it ?
>
> I CC david too it's his idea :)

This situation happens so rarely, that I doubt that it's worth the effort. But
if David wants to implement it, I won't stop him :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348