[Kde-pim] Akonadi on Ubuntu Trusty

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Fri Mar 21 13:02:17 GMT 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-21 at 13:49 +0100, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Your test program works (reports Akonadi running) here on Debian/Unstable.
>
> I am afraid you'll have to debug why it reports "Broken" for you.

To be honest, I'm at the end of my patience with this. It's easier to
disable Akonadi testing on the affected platforms and hope that real
users will have more luck.

As a last test I wiped out my entire ~/.config/akonadi and
~/.local/share/akonadi. Akonadi starts up using MySQL but
Akonadi::ServerManager::status() still reports "broken".

Any hints what I should look at? If not, then I'll give up.

Bye, Patrick