[Kde-pim] Review Request 116841: do not double-encode vcard data and produce correct UTF-8

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Mar 17 22:30:21 GMT 2014

On Sunday 16 March 2014 19:26 Martin Koller wrote:
> However, I can still reproduce the original bug #310137, but analyzing this
> further, it seems that this is a bug in the owncloud WebDAV server, which
> obviously does not deal correctly with continuation lines. Importing such a
> 3.0 VCARD file via the web interface works in owncloud so it must be a bug
> in the WebDAV part of owncloud.

It was:
https://github.com/owncloud/contacts/commit/5c550a86128d4b939b334b1be8f1ce88f798f0c5

Tested by dropping your vCard example in a folder in Dolphin at

webdav://[owncloud]/remote.php/carddav/addressbooks/[user]/[addressbook]/

Fixed for ownCloud 6.0.3

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus