[Kde-pim] GSOC 2014 Project:Active Mail, Project:ToDo API

amanjot singh amanjot1507 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:14:19 GMT 2014

Hi!

I am interested in this year's GSOC for KDE PIM.

Two projects caught my eye

Project: Active Mail
Project: QtQuick ToDo API / Plasmoid

I am interested in both and would like to get started on both and then
decide later which interests me more.

I worked in SOK 2012 on the Plasma:Global New Document Menu project. So I
have experience in UI creation, QT/KDE programming. I am learning
QML/QtQuick as of now.

Could u tell me where to get started? Some resources for the same?

I have started reading the Akonadi developer resources (
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Akonadi) and the API
reference for the same, the KDE PIM, Active Mail Resources etc

Thanks.

--
Amanjot Singh
Bachelor's in Computer Science and Engineering