[Kde-pim] kdepim-runtime: Broken tests in 4.13 branch

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Wed Jun 4 08:21:18 BST 2014

Hi Albert,

Am Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014, 00:56:20 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Can someone please fix
> http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/kdepim-runtime_stable/734/te
> stReport/
>
> Before the tagging of 4.13.2 on thursday or convince me that those tests
> don't need to pass?

mixedmaildir and maildir testcases have a tentative fix in

Review Request 118441: Manually sort the item list so that
tagListHash.contains tests work

Review Request 118400: Manually sort the QStringList for the readEntryFlags
test

These fixes work, but Kevin made some improvements requests.

I am holding a training this week and have stuff in the evenings as well, thus
I can´t promise that I can take time to do these improvements before Thursday.

However: These tests just fail, cause libmaildir doesn´t list of filenames in a
maildir directory anymore and the tests rely on that. I have the nosorting
change running here with a large maildir for I think about 2 weeks and
observed no bad results. Thus I think it wouldn´t matter that much if those
fixes are finished a bit after 4.13.2 tagging.

On the other hand I can just push these review requests as is and improve in a
second iteration. Or someone else can step in and help.

Thanks,