[Kde-pim] Akonadi: updated coding style

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Jul 31 17:08:17 BST 2014

--===============7562344130185871690==

--nextPart2085727.q8QlHb9M1a

Hello,

On Thursday 31 July 2014 14:06:56 Daniel Vr=E1til wrote:
> I just merged Guy's coding-style branch in Akonadi git to master, whi=
ch
> means that in Akonadi we now follow the new KDE PIM coding style [0],=
 like
> we already do in kdepimlibs/akonadi.
>=20
> I want to say big thank you to Guy for his work - it's an incredible =
amount
> of code he had to go through and fix and thanks to him we now have a
> reasonable coding style which is also consistent with most of the KDE=

> projects.

Note however that it introduced some behavior change. The patch is just=
=20
insanely big so it'll be hard to spot *where* it is, but I got some of =
my=20
tests depending on knut which started to fail after this update. See my=
=20
struggle there:
http://build.kde.org/job/zanshin_master/

I thought it was one of my own commits, but I finally nailed it down to=
 that=20
coding style commit. If I revert it locally my tests pass again.

I found a workaround for the time being (I'll CC you Dan on it), but th=
at=20
might require being investigated.

Regards.
=2D-=20