[Kde-pim] Is anyone using Akonadi::Tag?

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 18:46:53 BST 2014

On Friday 11 of July 2014 19:28:10 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Friday 11 July 2014 18:49:05 Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 of July 2014 19:29:03 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > > I'd like to use Akonadi::Tag in Zanshin, but it more and more looks like
> > > something unfinished, at least on the tooling level.
> > >
> > > I can't seem to be able to create tags on items from akonadiconsole.
> >
> > Well, in Akonadi Console features are added when they are needed and bugs
> > fixed when they become too annoying :-)
> >
> > I added a dialog to create, modify and delete tags from the Browser tab
> > (it's in master only). It's not yet possible to reparent tags, I might add
> > that later on.
>
> Interesting, didn't find it though. Where is it?

Right-click on the Tags view in Browser tab (bottom left corner), you get a
popup menu to Add/Edit/Remove tags.

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348