[Kde-pim] patch handling manual selection of untrusted pgp-key

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Tue Jan 21 15:26:11 GMT 2014

On Tuesday, 2014-01-21, 16:20:41, kolAflash at kolahilft.de wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 12:47:52 schrieb Kevin Krammer:

> > Our preferred way to deal with patches is to let the authors upload them
> > Reviewboard [1].
> > This allows to commend on the changes directly, e.g. directly point out a
> > certain line that needs changing, etc.
> >
> > Would it be possible that you do that as well?
>
> Just done!
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/115182/

Great, thanks!
I can confirm that the email notification was received as well.

Hopefully someone who knows about that code can look at it soonish.
The comment from the old version suggests that who ever did this wasn't sure
it was the right thing to do in the first place.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring