[Kde-pim] KDE and ownCloud Client

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Sun Jan 12 21:06:50 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am working on the ownCloud desktop sync client. I would like to add a
checkbox to it which allows people to register ownClouds contacts and
calendaring as akonadi resources if they initially setup the sync client
on a KDE desktop.

I know I probably could create a file like
.kde4/share/config/akonadi_davgroupware_resource_4rc and add the
credential to kwallet etc. but I wonder if that is the way to go.  There
is probably a class to work with to achieve the registration of the
resource in C++?

Who can hint me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Klaas