[Kde-pim] PIM Spring Sprint - Doodle time

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:05:30 GMT 2014

Bump..

Just to get the topic visible again :)

There are quite some (8) doodle attendees as i write this mail, but
i'd like some more input before i make a final decission regarding the
time the sprint will take place
So if you haven't done so already, please head to
http://doodle.com/ymch7wvq522qsd3p and fill in the days that suit you.

Cheers,
Mark