[Kde-pim] PIM Spring Sprint - Doodle time

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:34:21 GMT 2014

Bumping again..

I can imagine this mail getting lost quite easily with the recent mass
of review requests and proir to that tons of CI mails. Therefore i'm
sending this mail to some people (in bcc) to get their doodle times.
Once i have those, a final date will be picked :)

Since there are no objections at all, the sprint will be 4 days
instead of the usual 3.

Cheers,
Mark