[Kde-pim] QtQuick ToDo API / Plasmoid

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 17:54:32 GMT 2014

> -- seems like i pressed send to quick --
Yes, you did :p !

>Do know that i'm using the "ETMCalendar" helper class to fetch events.
I think it can fetch todo items as well .
as far as I remember , even in calendar component todo was implemented in
my digital clock plasmoid [1] using your component [2] where I was able to
fetch todo in my commit "contains Todo items " [3] .
Further , how the testing of this model should be done in a generic way ?
(I could implement a todo plasmoid using Qt  but that is plasma specific? )
Further who is the expected mentor for this idea among Kevin,Michael and
other pim members ?

[1]http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/bZBuSBIqlPxnHr2xcSwy
[2]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdepim-runtime.git&a=shortlog&h=a86e3db1a2bd6ac7aeb4d0e85420b45b78a32337
[3]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdepim-runtime.git&a=blobdiff&h=082315a17a0184e10c830e5cfdf3e10dfa7f5ffc&hp=d845085daa7dd6c6644d3bdbc219481d36636a34&hb=5d8019c7ace5eada7043ea226f67a15c109c084a&f=qml%2Fcalendar%2Fcalendardayhelper.cpp