[Kde-pim] QtQuick ToDo API / Plasmoid

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:17:41 GMT 2014

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Heena Mahour <heena393 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> -- seems like i pressed send to quick --
> Yes, you did :p !
>
>>Do know that i'm using the "ETMCalendar" helper class to fetch events.
> I think it can fetch todo items as well .
> as far as I remember , even in calendar component todo was implemented in
> my digital clock plasmoid [1] using your component [2] where I was able to
> fetch todo in my commit "contains Todo items " [3] .
> Further , how the testing of this model should be done in a generic way ?
> (I could implement a todo plasmoid using Qt  but that is plasma specific? )
> Further who is the expected mentor for this idea among Kevin,Michael and
> other pim members ?

But that is an interesting twist!
Now that you said that, i do remember those classes fetching todo data.

Hmm, now i think this might be too small for GSoC. It's basically
re-using the code that is already there and removing the non todo
stuff.
What you want is already possible in the current components (Calendar
and CalendarData) by setting the "types" property to "Calendar.Todo"
or something alike.

What is missing is write/update/delete support. But if that's enough for GSoC..?