[Kde-pim] Facebook Open Academy Project (Social Feed)

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:51:42 GMT 2014

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:

> Andrea Scarpino has been working on pump.io support for Choqok, maybe
> that's
> reusable? Maybe Choqok could even be made to use Akonadi?

Yeah we've been in contact with them. It could be made reusable with a bit
of an effort, Andrea even offered mentoring this effort. So I'll try to
pursue this way.

As for Choqok+Akonadi - generally the idea is "we want no dep on Akonadi",
but it could be made into akonadi-powered-plugins and then just loaded up
by Choqok. But that's future ;)

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer