[Kde-pim] ktimetracker status & maintainership

Zoltan Gyarmati mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 07:25:12 GMT 2014

On 12/09/2014 07:10 AM, laurent Montel wrote:

>> Dear Laurent and Allen,
>>
>> thanks for the comments on the patches and the welcoming words.
>> I'm going update the review requests.
>>
>> @Laurent, where this qt5 porting work could be done (since the code is
>> not in master)? Would it be possible to create a branch for that in the
>> kde-pim (something like ktimetracker-next),
>
> I think that you can a branch against master, make porting and after that we
> will merge when it done.

Also answering here to the reviewboard:
I don't have git write access, so i can't commit them, and hence i also
cannot create a branch. Should i request for access now at
https://identity.kde.org/index.php?r=developerApplication ?
(On the other hand I'm perfectly fine with sending patches to the
reviewboard first of course)
And also, i can't touch the related bugs at https://bugs.kde.org, would
it be possible to assign them to me
(zgyarmati/mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com)?