[Kde-pim] ktimetracker status & maintainership

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Tue Dec 9 08:01:34 GMT 2014

Zoltan Gyarmati wrote:

Hello,

> cannot create a branch. Should i request for access now at
> https://identity.kde.org/index.php?r=developerApplication ?

If you want to take over maintainership of ktimetracker, please file the
developer application (and put Laurent's name as one of the references).

> (On the other hand I'm perfectly fine with sending patches to the
> reviewboard first of course)

It's probably not viable on the long term. Come over to the dark side. ;)

> And also, i can't touch the related bugs at https://bugs.kde.org, would
> it be possible to assign them to me
> (zgyarmati/mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com)?

Once you have a developer account, please file a sysadmin ticket requiring
assignment of ktimetracker bugs.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter