[Kde-pim] scratch repo for "akonadinext"

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 2 11:29:16 GMT 2014

Hi ...

As per the meeting yesterday, I tidied up the repo Christian and I have been
working in (e.g. making it not reference toynadi ;) and pushed it into my
scratch area. You can get it with:

	git clone git at git.kde.org:scratch/aseigo/akonadinext

Everyone should be able to pull and push (just the usual "can't delete
branches" limitations).

Christian and I will continue to work on it there and will keep everyone
updated on progress. People wanting to dive in and help are welcome to do so,
though that probably requires us finding each other on IRC and coordinating on
what needs doing.

If people would find it generally useful, I (and/or Christian?) would be happy
to do a walk-through of the design via Google Hangouts with whomever would be
interested. (Hopefully in one group, or a small number of groups ...) If there
is interest, let me know and we can schedule something.

Cheers ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo