[Kde-pim] scratch repo for "akonadinext"

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 3 09:28:39 GMT 2014

On Tuesday 02 December 2014 12.29:16 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> As per the meeting yesterday, I tidied up the repo Christian and I have been
> working in (e.g. making it not reference toynadi ;) and pushed it into my
> scratch area. You can get it with:
>
> 	git clone git at git.kde.org:scratch/aseigo/akonadinext
>
> Everyone should be able to pull and push (just the usual "can't delete
> branches" limitations).
>
> Christian and I will continue to work on it there and will keep everyone
> updated on progress. People wanting to dive in and help are welcome to do
> so, though that probably requires us finding each other on IRC and
> coordinating on what needs doing.
>
> If people would find it generally useful, I (and/or Christian?) would be
> happy to do a walk-through of the design via Google Hangouts with whomever
> would be interested. (Hopefully in one group, or a small number of groups
> ...) If there is interest, let me know and we can schedule something.

I'd definitely attend at least to point out the stuff that I find noteworthy
in case you miss them ;-) But yeah, a hangout walk-through is a great idea.

The wiki page meanwhile moved to:

https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Akonadi_Next

for now without a link on the toplevel.
I'll let you know once I think the page is representative of the design.

Cheers,
Christian