[Kde-pim] change display name of icaldir and problem with contact resource

桥 杨 yangqiao0505 at icloud.com
Sat Aug 2 13:01:40 BST 2014

1. I tried to change the name of the collection managed by an icaldir resource, but the name displayed is always the default one. ( The collection’s name has already modified but not well displayed. While, the contact collection and birthday collection’s name can be displayed as expected).

2. If I create a new instance of contact resource 1, add a contact A into its collection. Then create another contact resource 2, the contact A will be added to the resource 2. And the following resources would have the same contact A as well when created.

I’ve tried many times the problem is reproducible on my pc. Does these happen to you all or have I missed something?

Thank you in advance.

YANG Qiao